STRESS & RESCUE
The course of Stress & Rescue (SSI) is the essential step for divers who want to learn how to help others divers in difficult situations but also, to learn how to control and manage their own complicated situations.
If you want someday start a diving career, you must obviously get this certification.
During the course Stress & Rescue (SSI), you will learn with your Instructor how to avoid, to recognize and to solve problems out and underwater. You will get prepared to anticipate, to detect, to deal with stress (your own and your diving buddies’stress), and you will also get ready to be efficient to react in problematic situations.
All divers meet situations more or less difficult in their divers life, so, instead of apprehending these situations, get the training with profesionnals to feel ready to deal with all kind of situations.
The obtention of this certification will boost your self-confidence so much !
Stress & Rescue Details :
- Number of dives: 5
- Final exam (knowledge evaluation)
- Duration: 3 to 5 days
- Minimum Age: 16 years old.
- Dive Medical Certificate.
- Be certified (less than 2 years) E.F.R. (PADI) or React Right (SSI) divers which is intended to provide students the knowledge and training to act as a first responder and provide first aid and CPR, administer oxygen and/or provide Automated External Defibrillation (AED) support in the event of a medical emergency.
- Diving Insurance in effect (you can get one with us)
Rate: 310€ per person
(this rate includes during the diving course: full diving equipment and training material)