In order to keep progressing in your adventure as diver, to expand your knowledge, your experience and to consolidate confidence, then it is time for you to get more training and to enroll in the :
Advanced Adventurer Course (SSI)
Throughout this course, you will try out a variety of specialties through different adventure dives. It’s a great way to experience what advanced training is all about and to gain more experience. Once you will have completed, you will be certified to dive to a maximum depth of 30m.
During the Advanced Adventurer course (SSI), you will have the chance to try out 5 different specialties. You will complete one adventure dive per specialty, and if you want to take a full program in any of the specialties you tried, the dive you took can be applied to the certification of the speciality you chose.
- Perfect Buoyancy, to improve the control of your movements, your air consumption, increase your safety and to respect the underwater life.
- Navigation, to learn how to navigate underwater with the compass, the sunlight and with the natural underwater references.
- Deep Diving, to know how to plan a dive as deep as 30 meters and how it affects the body, the equipment and the environment.
- Night/Limited Visibility, to discover the underwater life as you could never see it during the daytime.
- Fish Identification, to identify the species of fish in the area.
The Advanced Adventurer course (SSI) helps to develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun during your dives.
Advanced Course details :
- Number of dives: 5
- Duration: 3 to 5 days
- Certification (you will receive at home your certification card and bring it with you everywhere you go).
- Minimum age: 15 years old.
- Holder of an Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification, or an equivalent certification from another recognized certification agency.
- Diving Insurance in effect (you can get one with us)
- Dive Medical Certificate*
*You must have a current Dive Medical Certificate as a certified diver.
Rate: 320€ per person
(this rate includes during the diving course: full diving equipment and training material)